OK SO YOU ALL KNOW ABOUT CLINT???
we’ve hung out a lot after the date and i sat on his lap and blah blah blah and yeah we’ve been acting all coupley and kissing casually but i
I DON’T KNOW IF…. WE’RE DATING OR NOT???
we haven’t talked about it at all we’re just really chill with each other like idk should i ask him and be like hey what are we are we a couple are we dating are we just friends???
Tags: + please + or + ill die
- corduroypony answered: You need to clear it up asap. It might be awkward but my biggest mistake was not clarifying. Everyone got confused and now I’m alone.
- childofcolour answered: You should definitely talk to him again to see how things stand between you two. Nothing’s worse than leaving it hanging.
- aseaofshells answered: A guy did that to me once. Turns our he just kind of assumed that we were dating. It was weird lol
- huckleberrydoll-archives answered: maybe next time you’re hanging out alone ask him if he likes you in that way. I had a guy do this to me and never considered us a couple.
- ichbinerica answered: ask him, seriously. Uncertainty in a relationship by either party is never a good thing.,
- blue-lemmonade said: Yeah, I would call that dating :)
- stargatekitten answered: If you’re really chill with each other then just straight up ask him “hey are we a couple or are we just casually dating?”
- inactive-cheatcommandos answered: just ask him use your words it’ll be a lot more effective than wondering
- inactive-cheatcommandos likes this
- bikertux answered: Ask him :) just casually ask “so, are we dating yet? :P” :) Dooo it! :) You’re so cute
- skeleboners answered: just… ask? I mean that seems to be the most logical approach :v
- femboss answered: Just ask him straight up, Mara.
- foiltheirplans answered: just ask him what going on.dont be to blunt because you might make hime nervous.
- eightsidewalks answered: Ask him! That’s really the best way to go. :D
- officialnintendo posted this